You can play your music stored on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, Telegram or even from Twitter DMs.
- Install Music Remote on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Start chat with Music Remote bot in one of these messaging services:
- Facebook Messenger @musicremote
- Telegram @music_remote_bot
- Twitter [@MusicRemoteBot](https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id= 770424439213219842)
- and more to come!
- Run the Music Remote app on your device.
- Check out the 9 digit code shown in the Music Remote app, and type it into the chat with Music Remote bot.
- Now you’ll see a welcome message from the bot that says you’re connected to your device. Now you’re all set!
Currently, Music Remote bot understands commands like:
- play artist artist name
- play album album name
- random artist
- random album
- repeat one
- repeat all
- shuffle albums
- shuffle songs
- shuffle off
The Music Remote app and bot needs push notification and access to your music library to talk to your device and play music.
You DON'T need to have the Music Remote app running, not even in the background. It’s enough with installing it and connecting to Music Remote bot.
Please note that it might take a few seconds for the Music Remote app to respond to your command depending on the push notification and wireless network status. And all the commands, artist or album names are NOT case sensitive.